Single Details & Review
This is their most alternative sounding song till date. A beautiful 90s vibe comes off strong in this one with the lyrical game on point as usual from Onta ji. The grand sounding “Khoj” chorus is bound to be a crowd chant in future gigs. The overall sound has a mellifluous feel and feels fresh as a daisy in our scene. A head and a heart bobber this one!
Artist Fact Board
- Dipesh was the one who designed the logo for the band, which features a 'Sri Yantra'.
- Ishan wants to have a pig as a pet one day; he thinks they’re misunderstood animals and can be great pets.
- Ishan has been practicing law for 3 years. The band was formed when Ishan and Raunaq got close during their time in law school together. Raunaq and Dipesh were in a different band (called 90’s Guns) at the time.
- Most of The Elements’ songs from 2018-20 were made in Kau Daada, a place in Pokhara, where they like to camp out for span of some time to make music. They’ve realized that they prefer to write songs isolated from the world and from Kathmandu’s buzz.
- The dudes were also involved in opening the kickass “Backdoor Pub”.